Six nations fantasy league.

So half time, and those of you predicting a Wales win........ mmmm, not looking good at the moment!

This sucks, if I’d spotted it earlier we could have found an alternative.

No worries..
Good luck to all that’s in it.

Watching The Six Nations is no good for my heart.. and I’m told they can’t hear me if I shout at the TV lol

.. but I do enjoy it :D

The team I couldn’t log only had 2 French and 2 Welsh in it but has 3 tries so far :-(

Wales make 10 changes for Italy match.
Dan Biggar gets to start, so I can see him being the top scorer over this weekend.

I hope the Scotland v Ireland will be a good game to watch?

I think England will win at home, but France always seem to play well after a defeat.

Predictions anyone ?

Quote from Nick Mullins at the start of second half - “the only people happier than May with his first half hat-trick will be those of you at home with him in your fantasy league teams” - hmmmmpppffff!! :-(

Great 1st half. 2nd half didn’t quite live up to the intensity of the 1st forty minutes. Good game overall though.
And to top it off I have managed to get a ticket for England V Wales at Twickenham in August for the World Cup warm ups.:thumbsup:

Quote from Nick Mullins at the start of second half - “the only people happier than May with his first half hat-trick will be those of you at home with him in your fantasy league teams” - hmmmmpppffff!! :-(

I had him in my team!!
Helps me out after rubbish first weekend!

Back