Sink Waste Hole

Bryn23

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I've got to drill out the Waste hole for the sink, so i can feed the 32mm grey water pipe thought to the waste tank.

Has anyone drilled through the blanked out hole space on the right hand side of the hole in the pictures?

Im assuming its double skinned??

IMG_1713.JPG

So just to be clear, not the open hole, but the blanked out hole to the right of it.

(fridge will be over the open hole as its recessed into the cavity, and that is red dirt stuck in the wax)

IMG_1714.JPG

I can only assume that no one has done it on a T6,

i'll get under the van and see where i can access, i recall some plugs under the sill in that area.

Might be a case of trial and error, it would be easy to punch it through the floor, but then id just lose drawer space.

Ill post some pic's "Once/If " i've found a way :thumbsup:

I drilled a 25mm hole in that area for my sink waste. I can't recall exactly where but it lined up with one of the sill plugs. This was so I could have an open pipe going straight through for a receptacle placed underneath. As far as I can remember the sill is a fairly open chamber so there shouldn't be any problem drilling through where you like. The problem comes trying to get the pipe back out as the sill is quite deep and the holes underneath are further into the van than the ones up top.

Back