Side on Sunday.

Sunny Side On Sunday this morning....

98A8E14B-3B99-43BA-A4BC-74BD51E652CD.jpeg

Unfortunately, these two pictures reflect all that is good and bad in the world.... the good is my lovely van (in my opinion), working on a lovely, sunny, spring morning with blue skies....
but then we have the bad....
the low life morons who think it’s acceptable to just discard what is THEIR own litter all over the floor without a care for the environment or the people who have to follow behind them and pick it up! These w#nkers really are the scum of the earth!

Anyway, sorry about that, rant over.... you good people enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend! :thumbsup:

F6F81D47-5188-438B-9C85-998190E6937B.jpeg

View attachment 114434

Unfortunately, these two pictures reflect all that is good and bad in the world.... the good is my lovely van (in my opinion), working on a lovely, sunny, spring morning with blue skies....
the low life morons who think it’s acceptable to just discard what is THEIR own litter all over the floor without a care for the environment or the people who have to follow behind them and pick it up! These w#nkers really are the scum of the earth!

Anyway, sorry about that, rant over.... you good people enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend! :thumbsup:

View attachment 114435
Where are the wombles when you need them

View attachment 114434

View attachment 114435
Reminds me the last time I was in a McD there was a car in the drive through queue, girl driving it opened her door and rolled a plastic bottle under her car. She was about 3m from a bin. I was tempted to go get it and throw it in through her window. Wish I had now.

Reminds me the last time I was in a McD there was a car in the drive through queue, girl driving it opened her door and rolled a plastic bottle under her car. She was about 3m from a bin. I was tempted to go get it and throw it in through her window. Wish I had now.

She was probably in a rush on her way to a protest over climate change and the lack of future for the youth :rofl:

On a serious note i hate lazyness when it comes to simply putting rubbish in the bins !!!!

View attachment 114434

View attachment 114435
Disgusting vermin I bet there’s a bin just round the corner. Is that the one near the Porsche garage?

Sitting in a supermarket carpark once, a youth drove past me, took a bite from a sandwich, then lobbed it out of the window. He parked up not too far away, so once he was out of sight, I went and got the sandwich and smeared it on his door handles and windscreen.

Go on then, side on today. Does anyone have a simple solution to cover up the side of the california seat base which doesn't have any trim, when fitted on the sensible side of a RHD van? Carpet lining, I guess

PXL_20210502_100818884~2.jpg

Back