Side on Sunday.

I'm sure it won't be long before the spoiler goes as well.. :rolleyes: Just trying to creep into deep black pearl...

Both splitters work, but it needs the Sportline one painting Red, and made the lower splitter leaving Black to follow the line al round the van.

Bit quiet on the SOS.. more front side today! Black lower isn’t going to be everyone’s cup as they are very marmite as it is but gotta try these things!

@Tourershine that splitter lasted 2 hours just for your info! Snapped it clean in half

View attachment 91853

View attachment 91854
For me that just doesn’t work. What about a proper two tone job? Pearl black lower, keep the red upper and the black roof?

Bit quiet on the SOS.. more front side today! Black lower isn’t going to be everyone’s cup as they are very marmite as it is but gotta try these things!

@Tourershine that splitter lasted 2 hours just for your info! Snapped it clean in half

View attachment 91853

View attachment 91854
Splitter issues aside, it looks awesome on those wheels. Are they Judds?

Edit: yup, just seen your other pics on team air. Very nice!

Hi David , standard t32 4motion height but oversized wheels , thanks
Thanks, nice looking van! i have the indium grey standard kombi, debating the colour of the bars to put on, very convinced by the black now!

The angled trapezoid ones from vanstyle look nice..
I've seen those, think the shape looks really good, nice and sharp and the angle reflects some of the van colour too, when clean though haha!

Back