Side on Sunday.

A day too early and not even my van, but rather fell for this thing today, belonging to @Briston who dropped off a set of wheels that i'm shipping up to Scotland. It's the first time i've had a good look round what i'd call a swamper, and this thing rocked. Although the look has been done before, it just seemed to press my buttons in the flesh. The picture just doesn't do this justice, it's pretty monstrous and rather imposing as it is, but in my hands, I really could go all out with this look.
Hmmmm... the mind ticks (or is it the bottle of Tanqueray Sevilla that we've sat supping all afternoon courtesy of @Briston, which is rather good:thumbsup:)

Anyway, beast of a T6.

20190223_115503.jpg

Well @Tourershine it was a pleasure meeting you & also a massive thankyou for helping with the sale of my wheels.
I don't post much on this forum but a fishing forum I requent has a "spirit" that it appears is living here.
I will try & embrace it as best as possible,awards also to @T6180 for offering to help.
World peace beckons........
Cheers
Bri

A day too early and not even my van, but rather fell for this thing today, belonging to @Briston who dropped off a set of wheels that i'm shipping up to Scotland. It's the first time i've had a good look round what i'd call a swamper, and this thing rocked. Although the look has been done before, it just seemed to press my buttons in the flesh. The picture just doesn't do this justice, it's pretty monstrous and rather imposing as it is, but in my hands, I really could go all out with this look.
Hmmmm... the mind ticks (or is it the bottle of Tanqueray Sevilla that we've sat supping all afternoon courtesy of @Briston, which is rather good:thumbsup:)

Anyway, beast of a T6.

View attachment 37643
I wish i’d grabbed a picture of the Dirty Weekenders swamper that they had at CCM for you @Tourershine. Similar wheels by the look of it, banged up in the heavens on air rather than seikel, real lovely piece of kit. Oh and to top it all off, it was team white :thumbsup:.

Back