Side on Sunday.

Look at the shine on that
Cheers pal. Spent all day Friday cleaning and polishing her. Pouring down here today so gone into Salcombe. Roads are soaked and covered in sand and mud so doubt she’ll be looking so shiny when we get back.
Won’t get another wash till the day before busfest.
Ever since I had the ceramic coating I’ve spent a lot more time keeping it clean. You get a real sense of achievement when it’s clean and shiny and it gets me out of doing jobs around the house. :thumbsup:

Cheers pal. Spent all day Friday cleaning and polishing her. Pouring down here today so gone into Salcombe. Roads are soaked and covered in sand and mud so doubt she’ll be looking so shiny when we get back.
Won’t get another wash till the day before busfest.
Ever since I had the ceramic coating I’ve spent a lot more time keeping it clean. You get a real sense of achievement when it’s clean and shiny and it gets me out of doing jobs around the house. :thumbsup:
Throwing it down at home awel not going to surf snowdonia vw show to wet

IMG_20180821_115609.jpg
Had to drive to Sheerness and back last week, longest trip in the fun bus so far, so while Mrs WheelieBealie was busy on her training course, I busied myself with an obligatory beach picture followed by a lazy afternoon nap listening to the sea roll in ;)

My eyes must be deceiving me in my old age :rofl:

Marks current wheels are banded 18's off the Amarok, mine are 19's. He will be on 19's hopefully for Busfest where we will travel in convoy with identical T6's but Black and White.

Friends :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back