Side on Sunday.

We've been in Ewelme all weekend. Pippas back now with the van but I'm in Oxford till Thursday in a hired Transit:(. Makes me realise why we pay so much for our T6's.
Then off to Hope Cove on Thursday am so probably won't see home until the day before Busfest. If you're leaving from your house to Busfest let me know what time (thinking lunchtime) and we can do a Blackberry convoy. Mine will look naff next to yours but I can persuade Lady Pippa we need Air.:sneaky:

We've been in Ewelme all weekend. Pippas back now with the van but I'm in Oxford till Thursday in a hired Transit:(. Makes me realise why we pay so much for our T6's.
Then off to Hope Cove on Thursday am so probably won't see home until the day before Busfest. If you're leaving from your house to Busfest let me know what time (thinking lunchtime) and we can do a Blackberry convoy. Mine will look naff next to yours but I can persuade Lady Pippa we need Air.:sneaky:
Not sure what time im heading off on the 7th for busfest im taking the day off as not travelling from porthmadog to home then to malvern did that for camperjam.
Well enjoy your holiday in hope cove and will catch up nearer the time m8.
You had better bring your credit card pal im going to show you them batman leather seats and let you have a spin in mine & play with the suspension , hopfully @Peatey has not got the keys for the new house and can join the blackberry convoy:thumbsup:

I was hoping someone else would post a picture inbetween you and I.
It's like going to the bar and standing next to a guy with the same shirt colour, with just a discrete style difference that most wouldn't notice :(
I seen the chance and had to take it :rofl: we love abit of banter all we need now is another t6 with banded steels on to post next to me ;)
Ha i remember a time i walked into the pub with a white ck tshirt on and my m8 had a similar tshirt on he went home to get changed:rofl:

I seen the chance and had to take it :rofl: we love abit of banter all we need now is another t6 with banded steels on to post next to me ;)
Ha i remember a time i walked into the pub with a white ck tshirt on and my m8 had a similar tshirt on he went home to get changed:rofl:

I totally get why he did, and as much as I want to go home and get changed out of these banded 19s, I love them too much, plus I was the first and you lot just copied/followed :whistle:

I totally get why he did, and as much as I want to go home and get changed out of these banded 19s, I love them too much, plus I was the first and you lot just copied/followed :whistle:
I bought mine first and put in the shed for 5 weeks;) then decided to buy air so was delayed and these are my winter wheels, i still keep looking at summer wheels even though i have the niche forms, like a mouth to the light:D

I bought mine first and put in the shed for 5 weeks;) then decided to buy air so was delayed and these are my winter wheels, i still keep looking at summer wheels even though i have the niche forms, like a mouth to the light:D

If we are playing that game, mine were ordered by the Banded chap way before yours, and....... I was offered your exact set weeks before you were and turned them down :thumbsup:

Game set, and match..... Back to Side on Sunday....

Back