Side on Sunday.

I think the van don't move off my drive much looking at all my photos
Nor that TP bag, bout time that got used up..
that Tp bag is for screeding the utility floor ready to finish laying the Indian opus pattern slate but been waiting to find out what was happening with sensory room.

@andythom188 Nothing like having the stress etc removed so that you can spend the time with him, rather than slogging away, although it is also nice to do it for him.. It's balancing the best usage of time.. So the fact that you've got it sorted is the same as doing the graft, and he gets time with you!:thumbsup::) Best of both worlds:thumbsup:

@andythom188 Nothing like having the stress etc removed so that you can spend the time with him, rather than slogging away, although it is also nice to do it for him.. It's balancing the best usage of time.. So the fact that you've got it sorted is the same as doing the graft, and he gets time with you!:thumbsup::) Best of both worlds:thumbsup:
Been up with him since 6 been for our walk in the woods now we are in the garden were we will be for most of the day in this glorious sunshine

Been up with him since 6 been for our walk in the woods now we are in the garden were we will be for most of the day in this glorious sunshine
Sunshine? None of that here today, It's bloomin freezin, with mist over the sea so can't even see where the kids are sailing.

Back