Sick of waiting!!!!!

Ordered mine 11 march 2016 delivered to me 17 Nov 2016 150 dsg lwb kombi highline

I ordered mine on July 2nd 16 and it arrived Jan 28th 17. That was for a T32 Kombi Highline 204 LWB.

I ordered end of Feb and was advised 16 weeks so end of may ish.... need to shift my current van before it comes haha

How long do you have to wait for a build date? I ordered 3rd April was told a 16 week wait but heard nothing further....is it a case of nothing happening for ages then you get a build date and delivery date quite close together?

She's here! ( no idea how too post photos) duh
Brilliant, glad she's arrived. But you've got to share her with all of us. Take a picture save it somewhere, then when writing your post you will see three buttons under the text box "post reply", "upload a file" and "more options". Hit the upload file button and then browse to where you saved the picture. Click on it, press close and you'll see the picture below the text box, then click next to the picture to put up into the text box.

How long do you have to wait for a build date? I ordered 3rd April was told a 16 week wait but heard nothing further....is it a case of nothing happening for ages then you get a build date and delivery date quite close together?
See other posts on delivery problems

Ordered mine end of October and expected March delivery but it turned up over Xmas and was here second week in January well chuffed the T5 Sportline was eight months

Back