Shuttle Rear 12v Socket Fuse Location

Flanagans323

VIP Member
Just wondering before I start looking if anybody could tell me the likely location of the fuse for the rearmost 12v socket in a shuttle?

It is basically the socket in the boot/loadspace...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Steve

Yip. Two fuses under the passenger seat(s). One for each of the two sockets in the cabin.

Thanks Guy's, I found the two fuses in the fuse holder under the seat :-/ however both were good :-(

Would one of them serve a socket as far back as the load space on the LWB or is there maybe another fuseholder tucked behind the rear side trims?

The one right at the back has a magnetic switch and only gives power when the correct plug is used.

Ah... Bugger :rofl: I've had a quick Google but I can't seem to find one o_O I don't suppose any of you have an image or a link to one please?

However, saying that, it does look like a perfectly normal 12v socket rather than something like the following:

magcode.jpg

Last edited:
Yip. Two fuses under the passenger seat(s). One for each of the two sockets in the cabin.
I've got 4 power sockets in my 2018 LWB Shuttle SE.
1 top of dash - working
2 front of dash by gear selector - dead
3 behind nearside sliding door - working
4 in rear offside corner of luggage bay - dead

The two that are working have a 20amp fuse in the panel behind the fascia in the front passenger footwell.

I just completely lost finding the fuse for the other two that are currently dead.

I've checked every fuse I can find and they are all ok.
There's no fuse for them under the dual front passenger seat, nor under the carpet under that seat.
I've checked the engine bay fuse panel, no sign there.
I'm just completely stumped.

Do you have factory fitted second battery ?

Most extra/not standard in vans equipment is supplied from additional fuseboxes, the main ones are either side of the dash fusebox, if you have them you will see vertical rows of fuses either side of all the horizontal ones below/beside the gear lever

Back