Show us Your Surf Boards

Farnorthsurfer

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
My T6 is in large part there to support my sport habits of windsurfing, SUP and cycling. LWB is the way to go for windsurfing.
Pretty sure I am not the only one on here with the same plan. So show us your favourite stick.
Just a couple of mine, JP Foil board 135 with AFS W85 Foil, Starboard Futura 133 and a couple of NP sails at my local spot.
1588107249459.jpeg

Getting on for 20 years since I've done any real windsurfing, used to do loads , mainly loch Ness , Nairn , lossie but also out to tiree for wave classic in October.
Still got my lightwave and a quiver of Neil pryde sails but my mast turned into a furry tube of fiberglass.....
Will peel the cover off n post a picture of my ( now vintage ) lightwave .

Getting on for 20 years since I've done any real windsurfing, used to do loads , mainly loch Ness , Nairn , lossie but also out to tiree for wave classic in October.
Still got my lightwave and a quiver of Neil pryde sails but my mast turned into a furry tube of fiberglass.....
Will peel the cover off n post a picture of my ( now vintage ) lightwave .
Good chance you can win the prize for knowing where my photo was taken. Never to late to get back into it you know:thumbsup:
I went kiting for a while but back to windsurfing. Foiling is a whole other buzz, great fun.

Looking like Nairn / ardersier ?
Foil looks interesting.
Yes , must get back to it - replaced my wetsuit not that long ago to do some bodyboarding in Cornwall , and some sailing with the kids .

Looking like Nairn / ardersier ?
Foil looks interesting.
Yes , must get back to it - replaced my wetsuit not that long ago to do some bodyboarding in Cornwall , and some sailing with the kids .
Nairn is correct, you win the prize. If you need help getting back into it just give me a shout.

IMG_0453.JPG
my go to board, 100L witchcraft chakra , think this was in Cape Verde.
Best board I've ever had, use it 4.7 to 6m, rarely do I need to get on my small board as this is so controlled.
Don't have that Severne Blade anymore, have newer ones as love them

View attachment 67724
my go to board, 100L witchcraft chakra , think this was in Cape Verde.
Best board I've ever had, use it 4.7 to 6m, rarely do I need to get on my small board as this is so controlled.
Don't have that Severne Blade anymore, have newer ones as love them
Nice board the Chakra, I fancy one in place of my Goya One Pro but there are so many other toys to buy :)

Nice stick. My surfboard is a Roger Cooper Mini Mal made in 1988, glassed in thrusters, still going strong. Can’t find a photo on anything digital though :confused:
Discovered SUP surfing and haven’t looked back, now learning to SUP Surf Foil which probably wouldn’t make me popular down south:thumbsup:

Also have this converted surf board which was a challenge to sail, full sinker , don't think I could get on it now !

DSC_0332.JPG

Back