Show Us Your SlidePod

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hey guy,

Thought I’d make a thread to showcase everyone’s slide pods... we’re really stuck on colour! Thinking a blue... just which blue?!?

post away!!

D435AE5A-D3C9-4EB5-B213-FDDAD151CEAB.jpeg

I can’t see a slidepod that allows a fridge. Jus5 wondering how people solve this problem And where the fridge goes?

I can’t see a slidepod that allows a fridge. Jus5 wondering how people solve this problem And where the fridge goes?
Hi @Skyliner33 ... after buying the van ..then a utility pod ..money was tight...so opted for a reasonable 3 way Dometic ..but ours has got to be the most basic setup ..on route it stacks on top of all the camping gear and setup in awning on arrival ..then back home all stored in the new camping shed ( had to build as wife was totally p**sed with camping gear all over the house ) :laugh:

I have an under bed drawer fridge, and will be getting a double gas burner and drawers built under the bed. Both will pull out seperately at the tailgate. Both being provided and built in by my converter.

I have an under bed drawer fridge, and will be getting a double gas burner and drawers built under the bed. Both will pull out seperately at the tailgate. Both being provided and built in by my converter.
I’d be interested in more details please.

It’s not finished yet. Only the fridge is installed at the moment. I will send pics when it is finished.

I’m thinking of getting a slidepod but I would like to see one in the flesh. So has anyone got one I can look at? I’m near Halifax. It would be much appreciated. Thanks

I’m thinking of getting a slidepod but I would like to see one in the flesh. So has anyone got one I can look at? I’m near Halifax. It would be much appreciated. Thanks
Did you ever get to see one

Back