Show us your Power management systems???

Hi,
Im in the process of ordering a power management system kit that can control everything in my van, can some of you share pics of your systems?? and also your review on your system please??

I have no idea which one to buy, and reading a million threads on different power managements systems the one i am leaning towards is the CBE PC180, I nearly ordered a Sargent EC160 but after reading a lot of negative reviews after doing a bit of research I decided against it.

What is it you want to control ?

We looked at this when building our camper, and realised we only needed a few switches.
Much cheaper, occupies a lot less space and less to go wrong.

Pete

I’ve got a Sargent EC155 which was standard equipment with the conversion. I’ve probably looked at it twice in 3 years, it works without any involvement from me.

What is it you want to control ?

We looked at this when building our camper, and realised we only needed a few switches.
Much cheaper, occupies a lot less space and less to go wrong.

Pete

Hi Pete,

I wanted to run the 6x LED lights on the roof, LED light strips behind the kitchen units, Evo motion touch sensitive LED light shelf, 12v Fridge, 3x plug sockets, USB sockets, but also something that can charge the leisure battery while driving(VW T5.1 non start/stop)

Also as far as im aware the CBE units can warn you when the water in low but also Im wanting something where I can switch the leisure battery on/off with a switch(im using a Isolator switch under my driveseat at the moment which I dont like, plus it looks horrible)

John

hey @scoobyboy1, I have the CBE set up which has been recently installed, not by myself, so fingers crossed it will all work ok in time...IMG_2775.jpeg

I’ve got a Sargent EC155 which was standard equipment with the conversion. I’ve probably looked at it twice in 3 years, it works without any involvement from me.

Just looked at the EC155 on the Just Kampers website and there £300,, looks a simple unit to work with, any one else got any experience with this unit??? The CBE PC180 is £340, But the only difference I can see is it comes with a nice LED display and charges the leisure battery while driving, I can't see where the Sargent EC155 charges the battery??? can anyone confirm if it does!!

Just looked at the EC155 on the Just Kampers website and there £300,, looks a simple unit to work with, any one else got any experience with this unit??? The CBE PC180 is £340, But the only difference I can see is it comes with a nice LED display and charges the leisure battery while driving, I can't see where the Sargent EC155 charges the battery??? can anyone confirm if it does!!
There’s a diagram in the manual which shows the charger.
@scoobyboy1

Last edited:
Hi,
Im in the process of ordering a power management system kit that can control everything in my van, can some of you share pics of your systems?? and also your review on your system please??

I have no idea which one to buy, and reading a million threads on different power managements systems the one i am leaning towards is the CBE PC180, I nearly ordered a Sargent EC160 but after reading a lot of negative reviews after doing a bit of research I decided against it.

Hi ya, I was considering the EC160 as comes with Fridge and Smev cooker/sink Kit. Could you please let me know why people dont seem to like them? cheers

Back