Show us your garage.

Super wide as was built in the 70’s to hold a pair of Rollers.

IMG_5167.jpeg

My Westfield sits under the scaffold mezzanine on the left. I have a tendency to collect and hoard things

IMG_6319.jpeg

Got a decent a sized loft space as well where I store my triple seat

IMG_2449.jpeg

at least you will have enough screen wash for a few weeks, and I bet you know where everything is :)
there are some more bottle behind the summer yellow ones - special super cold ones from Slovakia so that when I travel at Christmas I dont get caught out with frozen bottle half way through Germany like last winter.

Yeh I know where most things are or at least which general cupboard they are stashed in.

Oh for some of the space you all seem to have.

Currently the small garage built into the house is full of bikes. I also have a a couple sheds. Dirty shed for gardening tools, which is starting to need replacing, and bigger clean shed/workshop which is more expensive stuff and i did use to clean up snd restore all my 1970’s and 80’s RC stuff.

So the plan is to build my wife an office in the garage (convert it), and build massive shed for bikes, workshop, gym and maybe a work desk for me. We have a big garden i dont want, so its just cash at the moment.

I have not being doing car/van work for the past 35 years, bought a old 5.1 and have been busy working on it this year, Suspension, brakes etc

Ideally i want to move and have the space to buy something old and interesting, one day…

Oh well here is my places of solitude

IMG_4702.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

This is my garage. It was my lock down project during the pandemic, as was previously used as a general 'dumping ground'. GSA since sold, but currently home to my enduro bike and hopefully another adv bike in the new year...

View attachment 219467
I've been in dirtier operating theatres than that.
Wish I never stumbled across this thread. Serious garage envy. No sooner do I tidy mine up (5S rule) the long haired general will dump random crap in there.

Wish I never stumbled across this thread. Serious garage envy. No sooner do I tidy mine up (5S rule) the long haired general will dump random crap in there.
If it serves as some consolation it is not as tidy at the moment for exactly that reason...

Wife or daughter/son! ?

Henry Cole's book on shed's states your 'shed' or place should not be fixed to the house for this very reason, plus they have to come out in the rain to find you if you are down the bottom on the garden and most like they wont :)

Last edited:
Henry Cole's book on shed's states your 'shed' or place should not be fixed to the house for this very reason, plus they have to come out in the rain to find you if you are down the bottom on the garden and most like they wont :)
Yeah but the cuppa is alway cold when it gets to you….if they bother. :(
Funny that :whistle:

Back