Show us your garage.

you can still walk through/into it which is an improvement on mine!! :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: JOG
oh well might as well fess up I wasnt joking! Got everything you might need to bodge just about anything, from KTM triple clamps (I no longer own the bike!)
T6.1 original grilles etc half a bed half a dresser (not in photos but deffo in store room) It makes me realise what a load of crap I have amongst the good stuff. Bit like where's wally, spot t he trials bike! Hope I get the award for the most mess!

IMG_4036.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

Those with a keen eye will see all my machinery has to be on wheels so I can move things around to use them. I actually thing I would be better off living in the garage and setting up the house as a workshop. More stuff than furniture :)

Cracking old school garage stereo @Woodman. I've got a couple of Pioneer speakers that must be 36 yrs old, powered by some eBay micro amp, sounding good though!

Garages are where stereos and radios go to die!
good spot, I bought that stereo when I first started work at 17 I am now 57! I still have the casette deck and turntable somewhere in that store room :) I was thinking I should have moved 10 things and re posted a photo to do a spot the difference challenge.

oh well might as well fess up I wasnt joking! Got everything you might need to bodge just about anything, from KTM triple clamps (I no longer own the bike!)
T6.1 original grilles etc half a bed half a dresser (not in photos but deffo in store room) It makes me realise what a load of crap I have amongst the good stuff. Bit like where's wally, spot t he trials bike! Hope I get the award for the most mess!

View attachment 159729

View attachment 159730

View attachment 159731

View attachment 159732

View attachment 159733

View attachment 159734

Those with a keen eye will see all my machinery has to be on wheels so I can move things around to use them. I actually thing I would be better off living in the garage and setting up the house as a workshop. More stuff than furniture :)
But I bet you know where everything is.
I had a garage tidy up a few weeks ago, organised everything.....
.....can't find a bloody thing now

But I bet you know where everything is.
I had a garage tidy up a few weeks ago, organised everything.....
.....can't find a bloody thing now
I feel your pain, I very often search the place for something and its staring me in the face, just like my glasses when they are on top of my swede. Or I have forgotten that I lent the item to someone who has not returned it. Lost a few tools that way.

This was my garage until I bought the T6 a few weeks ago, since then the left side has become a dumping ground for my daughter who moved house. There is a running machine, weights bench, three bikes, freezer, tv and lots of rubbish!

DE8515B1-6269-458E-84B5-99B3A262059C.jpeg

Back