Shiny Saturday!

I am letting the side down ,van hasn't been washed for a week and a half .

I am letting the side down ,van hasn't been washed for a week and a half .
Oh Carl, Carl, Carl.......week and a half......week and a half!! You're an amateur at this van neglect game.....I'm ashamed to say, mine hadn't had a tickle for approx. 3 months......may god forgive me (I'm not proud of that by the way!!)! Mrs MD is making me do 1000 lines as a punishment:
I must not neglect my van
I must not.....................

Mine had a good scrub from the dealers a month ago, and I think I cleaned it a month before, I started with good intent but the newness thing has definitely worn off, still love driving it though.

Have cleaned mine only once since getting back from Busfest. Just don't have the time due to work, so it sits on the drive all week getting rained on. Then come the weekend I'm busy with house renovations and the wife is enjoying MY van to cart the filthy horrible kids around sailing - net effect the inside looks as dirty as the outside :(:cry:

Shiny erm... Tuesdays? Look I work Saturdays alright :D

After all the recent cleaning discussions regarding clean shiny vans, I was shamed into spending the morning giving mine a good clean, inside and out, and treat it to its first waxing since getting it last Feb :oops:

Difficult for grey to look that shiny in daylight, but then again it hides the dirt well which was my reason for getting it, but I'm pleased with the results I got.

IMG_4837.JPG

IMG_4842.jpg

@andys Nice and shiny!! What suspension set up do you have and how much is it lowered?
Cheers
B14s, not sure how much it's lowered but the height from the centre of the wheel to the arch is 384mm at the front and 400mm at the back. Maybe 60-70mm something like that?

Back