She’s Been Keyed

vw-me

T6 Pro
ED923A8B-9A48-41E7-A0B1-98B1C2904969.jpeg
Well the moment I’ve been dreading has arrived. Some turd has keyed my van. Full length of the drivers side and I’m fuming !
As always I go out of my way to get the decent space and I thought I’d be safe today.

BEADNELL BAY BOAT LAUNCH

I’m hoping most of it will polish out, but about 2” on my door where they gave it a final push is down to the metal :mad:

Anyone any suggestions on a repair ? Should a decent chips away style guy get it filled or would I be looking at a full door respray ?
It’s a definite gauge.

I’ll post a pic in the morning.

Time for beer and gin to help me sleep.

B'stards...had this on my old T5, was gutted even on a 6 year old vehicle, feel for you mate.

God that's awful ......... not like yours was the only one there (judging by the pic) and you were rubbing their face in it !!?!

What was the Scum thinking ?? ..... you'd always think they'd target the usual jealousy suspects not a van - whether a pimping van or not

OMG that sucks.. maybe go for a lower half wrap?

I’m away on holiday atm so going to give it a good polish when I get home and see how bad it is. Only got wheels and lowered a few days ago so funds are low. Might be a touch up pen job until I can get it properly looked at. I’ll not buy a black van again. Shows every last imperfection, but they do look mega when they’re clean.

Sorry to hear mate. It’s my crippling fear when ever leaving mine parked anywhere. Can’t have anything nice without some jealous t**t trying to damage it :mad:

Back