Sold Set of 5x VELARE VLR08 20" grey and polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Moses

T6 Pro
Hi Guys,

First off apologies for the low post count, I have sold something to one of the members who collected from my house ( @Radford1071s ) so hopefully he can vouch for me.

I have a set of 5x Velare VLR08 20" staggered load-rated alloys, with tires for sale.

Specification:
Size: 20 Inch
Width: 8.5J & 10J
Offset ET: +35mm & +38mm
Concave: 40mm & 60mm
PCD: 5x120
Centre Bore: 72.6mm (72.6 - 65.1 spigots included)
Max Load (per wheel): 875Kg

All tires have plenty of tread left.

They aren't perfect - hence the price!
Alloy 1 has been kerbed around the rim
Alloys 2/3/4 have small kerbs but hardly noticeable
Alloy 5 brand new.

Location is Fife (KY5)

Price: £600

Insta: @fife_camper_hire for more pictures on the van.

IMG_6427.jpgIMG_6428.jpgIMG_6430.jpgIMG_6431.jpgIMG_6432.jpgIMG_6433.jpgIMG_6434.jpgIMG_6437.jpgIMG_6436.jpgIMG_6436.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there mate. Hope things are good with you over in sunny Fife. . And to any of the forum members yeah very easy to deal with and item was in perfect and as described condition. Decent person to which always helps. . Oh a forgot to ask Dalbeattie forrest course any good.???

Hi Paul,
Thanks for that mate, much appreciated.

Yeah Dalbeattie is worth the trip down with the bike mate. It's a little tame in comparison with its neighbor Forest of Ae.

Hope you're well.

Hi - I would be interested in buying wheel 5 on it's own if you are willing to post? I'd even buy the most damaged wheel as a single wheel as I would get it refurbed / coated to match what I have so I had a full size spare wheel.

thanks.

Hi - I would be interested in buying wheel 5 on it's own if you are willing to post? I'd even buy the most damaged wheel as a single wheel as I would get it refurbed / coated to match what I have so I had a full size spare wheel.

thanks.

Hi mate, thanks for the offer. I'll leave it as a set of 5 just now (more sellable imo) but if anything changes I'll come back to you.

Regards,
Greg

Is postage possible ?
Im south coast so collection is not really an option, what size is the spare, guessing its another 8.5 ?

Yeah mate the spare is 8.5.

I'd be happy to pack these up if you wanted to arrange a collection.

Paisley Freight are usually reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back