Sequoia-table-leg-system

Rioja John

Neckender
T6 Guru
I am thinking of fitting a removable table in my van, we have a Kiravans double seat swivel and I was thinking about fitting a swinging table leg but our dog Roxy sleeps on the double seat at nighttime, and the folding system would get in the way.
So has anyone fitted the Kiravans Sequoia-table-leg-system it looks as if I fitted this we could have a useable table for daytime and removable for night time.
Thanks all.
John.

I bought the Sequoia table leg system for my van from Clearcut conversions. It will be fitted on Thursday at the Ply Guys when they install our interior furniture. We're having their suilven-campervan-table for use with it. If you'll be at the Autumn gathering we'll be there, you can have a look at it then.

I’ve got the Sequoia John. Had it in for a couple of years. It’s really good. Quick lock in if the leg then the table just pops on top. A few seconds. Pretty solid too.
Don’t forget though that the cranked table sysem is really easy to wizz the table leg out too. Just undo the little handle and lift the leg out. A few seconds.
We have both in our van.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back