Sold Sequoia 3-piece Table Leg Kit (reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkhaus

VIP Member
Hi

I have a Sequoia table-leg kit in really good condition. It’s rock solid in use and a breeze to set-up/take down.

Once you have determined the size of, and prepped, your table top and decided on location of the base plate, installation is less than five minutes.

The base plate is approximately 180mm, and it’s 710mm from van floor to the underside of table (the dimensions of which are your choice).

It’s a 3-piece kit:

1 x Anodised aluminium Sequoia leg with threaded base
1 x Slimline base plate
1 x Table top collar
Screws are not included as they will be determined by the thickness of your van floor and table.

I’m only looking for £45 (plus £5.00 P&P).

Collection from South Tyneside is an option.

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpeg

Last edited:
No way would I be able to stand a pole in my sitting room with my t**t of a dog !

Glws.....I had the same and it was easy to install and very sturdy, would recommend

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
No way would I be able to stand a pole in my sitting room with my t**t of a dog !

Glws.....I had the same and it was easy to install and very sturdy, would recommend
I don't have a dog, but did wonder the same.

Hey @Funkhaus - is the table leg kit still available??? If so, I would be happy to provide a photo of my dog modelling it (as well as the cash of course!) Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Ah, that’s brilliant. It’s pretty much circus stuff with the ball as well. Breagh might have to up her game when I put some more stuff on the forum next week.

Thanks Jo (and Benny). Happy travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back