Selling Up.

Don't you love it when people respond without looking at the date. It does bring things back and give us newby's a chance to read posts we may have missed.
Anyone know what happened here?

Don't you love it when people respond without looking at the date. It does bring things back and give us newby's a chance to read posts we may have missed.
Anyone know what happened here?

Wanted to know who installed etc

Considering that Veema hasn’t logged into the forum since June 2018, don’t reckon we’ll get that confirmation.

That sort of answers it then. Pity. But it's not always for everyone ...

Ha ha...just popped on to say that it's finally up for sale.

@Fish the converter installed it...but it's been back to eberspacher and they have put a new one in.

Camping in general is no longer for me. My daughter plays football every weekend, so that scuppers weekends away and since my dad died, I'm kind of lumbered with my mother, so it's package holidays for us now.

It's been a real tug at the heartstrings to let it go, but it's just sat on the drive doing not much at all...the odd day out if it's lucky. So, if anyone's in the market for a van...

All good things come to an end and in your position I can see why your doing it, good luck with what ever you do but remember you can always return to camping . It's in your blood

Yep best wishes!
Despite my faux pas with the dates ( thank you for the feedback members) it was good of you to let us know where you went. Sincere best wishes

Back