Sold Selling T6 Rear Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6 steve

T6 Pro
im selling a t6 rear bumper bit of a long story but here we go. I bought this from a advert I asked if it would fit my 18 plate t6 barn doors the bloke said yes it will fit .it ad not been damaged anywere just painted red with few starches on it due to storage so I bought it .it came with no sensors and no reflectors so I bought some aftermarket sensors and after market led reflectors and I rubbed it down and painted it in indium grey I went to fit the sensors to find the orginal holes were to small so made holes touch bigger to take new sensors so this morning I decided to fit the bumper put it on to find its not for a barn door must be for a tail gate so not to happy at all so taken it off and put old one back on for now so its up forsale so im looking to recover some of my money back I wont get it al back but im looking for 150 for a bare bumper or 200 leave lights and sensors on /or if anyone got a exchange for correct one I need , please note the bumper is not mint bit as no repairs or damage to it just been resprayed sorry im not posting it but you can arrange your own courier in case it gets damaged I will list it on ebay in few days time I thought try it on here first any questions please ask

IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_2364.JPG

IMG_2365.JPG

IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2366.JPG

im selling a t6 rear bumper bit of a long story but here we go. I bought this from a advert I asked if it would fit my 18 plate t6 barn doors the bloke said yes it will fit .it ad not been damaged anywere just painted red with few starches on it due to storage so I bought it .it came with no sensors and no reflectors so I bought some aftermarket sensors and after market led reflectors and I rubbed it down and painted it in indium grey I went to fit the sensors to find the orginal holes were to small so made holes touch bigger to take new sensors so this morning I decided to fit the bumper put it on to find its not for a barn door must be for a tail gate so not to happy at all so taken it off and put old one back on for now so its up forsale so im looking to recover some of my money back I wont get it al back but im looking for 150 for a bare bumper or 200 leave lights and sensors on /or if anyone got a exchange for correct one I need , please note the bumper is not mint bit as no repairs or damage to it just been resprayed sorry im not posting it but you can arrange your own courier in case it gets damaged I will list it on ebay in few days time I thought try it on here first any questions please ask

View attachment 59731

View attachment 59732
s
View attachment 59733 sold sold sold

View attachment 59734

View attachment 59735
now sold sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back