Scrape to bottom of front bumper

slimsurf

VIP Member
Hi all

very annoyingly have done this to my van which till now was spotless any advice on sorting it other options am considering whether now is the time to. invest in a styling kit for the van anyway so might make more sense than spending on repair/replacement.

We are beach goers so don't want to lower the van or anything just considering a kit that would look good on a standard height van

So two questions - is this economically repairable
Or which kit to go for if not .....Im sure theirs a thread on here somewhere

Many thanks

IMG_2851.jpg

Maybe not the answer you're looking for but I'd buy an aerosol can of paint online using your specific paint code, I'd rub it down, primer, paint and lacquer it.
I wouldn't do any paint where it was more visible, such as bonnet or sides, but that isn't very obvious when you're standing up looking at it so I'd spend £20 and while it wouldn't be a 100% perfect bodyshop repair, you'd never notice it.

Any other answers on can’t help wanting it to be as good as new - very annoyed with myself

Body shop it’s probably 200 quid job. If the rest of the van is in great nick, get it done…

Smart repair would deal with that easily - and they’d do it on your driveway. As mentioned above it’s not in a noticeable place like on the side or bonnet for example.

Back