Scorpion X-Series Immobiliser

Jimmmmy

T6.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, looking to have a immobiliser fitted to the van and looked at the Ghost 2 which looks good and while researching them I cam across the Scorpion X-Series which is described as `The Most advanced aftermarket CAN Bus immobiliser on the market` also they say it is a lot easier to use than the Ghost and looking at a few U Tube vids it does seem a lot quicker to set and use than the Ghost at about the same price. I already have a Scorpion S5 VTS Tracker on the van which is great, anyone got the Scorpion X-Series? What do you think of it?

Sounds interesting

Got some links to the kit?

And a couple of screen shots of the tracker app?

It's just a copy of the ghost really, they keep trying to get us to become a dealer. It's still not Thatcham approved either so insurance companies won't touch it.

Just upgrade your tracker to a deadlock system. Easy enough to do and you don't need to replace the tracker that's installed

@Jimmmmy Thatcham do not have a scope or recognise digital immobilisation.

To upgrade requires another little box of tricks and just gets programmed to your tracker.

Inbox me mate I can sort you out no bother

Thanks Dav-Tec for the info but what is involved in fitting this box of tricks?
Can I do it or do I need to bring the van to you as your a fair distance from me (I`m in London) . Is it a tag system ie no tag no start? Thanks again.

Needs to be done by an approved installer.

Yes no tag no start also remote immobilisation is possible. We can even wire it to the factory alarm system

Back