Rubbing The Sliding Door Against The Rear Tire

Paweł

Hello,
i have problem with my 20 "rims (back ET35 9J front ET40 J8,5) the tires are 275x35. The front works nicely at full turns, while the rear at the final stage of opening the sliding door gently rubs against the tire ... Any ideas? Rubbing is not big, the door opens, but over time the sliding door trim will not look good ...

There is a small amount of adjustment (5-6mm) in the bottom bracket that runs under the step. Slacken off the bolt and pull the door away from the van as much as it will allow.

There is a small amount of adjustment (5-6mm) in the bottom bracket that runs under the step. Slacken off the bolt and pull the door away from the van as much as it will allow.

I need to do this too, noticed my Loc8 table is catching my wheel arch if I'm not level or tilting towards drivers side !

Is it self explanatory when I get to look at it ?

My loc8 table is rubbing against my alloy at the final stages of opening the sliding door, did the above suggestion of adjusting the bottom bracket work?
I never managed to adjust the bottom bracket. I did however decide i had carpeted the door panel that holds the loc8 table, i pulled it all out, used a thinner carpet and its been good ever since

Hi I'm wanting one of these loc8s but I'm et 11 245 70 16 don't think I'll have roof unless someone could kindly measure from the door to thicket part on the loc8 doorcard thank thanks

20240224_105739.jpg

Back