Rubber Seal From Forum Shop

Kev23

QA Engineer
T6 Guru
I was looking to buy the rubber door seal from the forum shop, couple of questions though, does the seal do both front doors? and does anyone have a photo (before and after) of where to fit?

I copied this .. it’s the outer seal.. very easy and straightforward

Im afraid we have stopped selling the seal for the time being, the quality of the seal we were getting was not consistent enough and occasionally we were find the seal a little to firm for the intended purpose
Given the price we were selling it for in comparison to the market it just wasnt good enough so we have dropped it

I hope to sort a new supplier at some point and it will prob reappear in the future but for now it will have to be sourced elsewhere

I purchased from the forum and it made a great difference. The front doors now sound like a car when closing as opposed to a van. I wish there was something similar for the sliding door though as the sound of that banging shut really bugs me

I'm sorry to hear these are no longer available from the Forum shop. I purchased mine from there and I'm very happy with the results and quality.
I was considering doing my twin sliders and tailgate. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has done this.

Any one recommend any other traders selling the seals, I seen a few but not sure if they are any good.shame about the shop.

I got this set... enough for both doors... door shuts first time every time.. sweet

Im afraid we have stopped selling the seal for the time being, the quality of the seal we were getting was not consistent enough and occasionally we were find the seal a little to firm for the intended purpose
Given the price we were selling it for in comparison to the market it just wasnt good enough so we have dropped it

I hope to sort a new supplier at some point and it will prob reappear in the future but for now it will have to be sourced elsewhere

Damn it, i'll try somewhere then, i take it 16x17mm is the preferred size?

I purchased from the forum and it made a great difference. The front doors now sound like a car when closing as opposed to a van. I wish there was something similar for the sliding door though as the sound of that banging shut really bugs me

twin elec closing doors with soft latch solves the "bang shut":D

Back