roof trim strips - after bulkhead removal

timthetinyhorse

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Im going to remove the top half of my bulkhead and wondered if i will need a wider roof trim strip between the cab headlining a roof board? I know the roof board sits above the bulkhead but i imagine there is going to be a gap between the trim covering the bulkhead cab bolts and the roof board.

Thanks

Im going to remove the top half of my bulkhead and wondered if i will need a wider roof trim strip between the cab headlining a roof board? I know the roof board sits above the bulkhead but i imagine there is going to be a gap between the trim covering the bulkhead cab bolts and the roof board.

Thanks
The trim size is the same with or without a bulkhead, it’s the hardboard panel that’s a different size.

Does anyone have the part numbers for LWB Single slide door (on the left) roof board? The dealership can't look this up withought reg number and if I give them my reg it will be the short one for a bulkhead.

Thanks

Does anyone have the part numbers for LWB Single slide door (on the left) roof board? The dealership can't look this up withought reg number and if I give them my reg it will be the short one for a bulkhead.

Thanks
Phone round local converters. They will put loads in skips.

Thanks
I’ve done that as well. The existing strip doesn’t cover the gap between the front and rear headlining and the roof board.
anyone found a solution?

If you’re struggling for a reg for the front roof panel, you can provide them with a reg of a van that didn’t come with the bulkhead from factory. The likes of TPS will then be able to provide a factory panel with the extension on it and your current finishing trim will hold it up

Back