Roof bar blanking screws

Andi_knocker

Just discovered my T6 had roof bars when the previous owner had it, after removing them to sell on to me he hasn’t replaced the screws. Anyone know where I can get these from?
thanks
Andy

I’d probably stick some gaffa tape over the holes, for a temporary fix, as water will leak into the cabin when it rains.

Have you got a dealers nearby? Often surprise on how cheap some parts are! Or TPS - some will serve joe public some wont!

eBay is the best place for them I’ve found. I ordered a few sets from there a while back. If the dealer is to much agg.

As @Paynewright said make sure you cover the holes. We use what’s called roofing bolts at work. Screwfix do them as a temp fix. M6x20 bolts with a wide head maybe even be able to get a M6 hole rubber washer in there as well. should keep most of the guff out of the hole

The ones from eBay are a complete kit and come with the rubber washers needed.

the M6 roofer type ones from screwfix don’t.. but just for a temp fix on mine they were fine until the proper ones turned up. you may be able to get the rubber washer from there as well I don’t know.

Back