RIP PHEASANT

JAS

Pheasant strike this morning...could not avoid it on the A1...feeling gutted and frustrated.
Advice best place to purchase new upper radiator grille..also lost the VW logo. Are they easy to fit?

Pheasant strike this morning...could not avoid it on the A1...feeling gutted and frustrated.
Advice best place to purchase new upper radiator grille..also lost the VW logo. Are they easy to fit?
Sod the pheasant, it shouldn’t have been playing in the road. Far more important, hows the van?

Hi DaveyB,
Gutted only got the van June.
It’s trashed the upper radiator grille so will need a new one. Wondering if I should take it to get it checked out in case further damage.
At least now I’ll be able to bling the new grille up

Reminds me of the day a mate came into work sayinf Fcuking Duck, seems he had a duck do the same on his crappy green fiesta, we thought it improved the look. Feel for you , I've hit my fair share in the past

Not trying to Black cat this story, but 8 days after I got my Porsche I hit a pheasant at about 60MPH, it came through the screen high up and went past me and ended up filleted on the back seat. Baz

This time of year the roads are always full of suicidal pheasants round here. Then when the evenings start to get darker it’s the turn of the deer :eek:

I had a pigeon on the M40 die a rolling death.... he must’ve been fat, not a scratch on my van, occurred a week or so into ownership.

Feel for you though.

Not trying to Black cat this story, but 8 days after I got my Porsche I hit a pheasant at about 60MPH, it came through the screen high up and went past me and ended up filleted on the back seat. Baz
I recently got a motorbike, live in the countryside; mmmm, makes you think!!!!!, I think I need to gat a bird catcher fitted to the front.

th-3.jpeg /
I'll look for one of these bumper/visor upgrades on amazon?

Back