Ridgemonkey xxl

CazzaG

Looking to buy one of these for campervan with dometic gas hob with sink. Not a California. Not sure if this will fit on hob. Anyone used one recently, any opinions re size. Our van has minimal cupboard space, not like California or other conversions i’ve seen

Dimensions etc are on there if you need them

We have the XL (didn’t know there was an XXL) and use it loads on a Dometic hob. Great for keeping cooking smells to a minimum. Great for cooking anything.
In fact we went away on Monday for the night and had the disaster of the missing Ridge Monkey. Turns out the Dotty Doris has been using it to make toasties in the house and it was in a kitchen drawer at home.

High thank you. The xxl is quite a lit bigger, I've bought it from go outdoors to try it on hob. This hob must be much smaller than those fitted in the California. The only way to use it on the hob i have is side ways as its too big to fit the intended way, also i would not be able to use both sides simultaneously on the hob as its too big when separated to be able to. Its a good idea for a bigger hob or used outside on a camping stove i think. Cant decide if im keeping it. It would be more versatile than the xl though as its deeper. The xl is much smaller

Back