For Sale RIB Passenger swivel

Brennanpj

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Rib passenger swivel . Non offset .

Installed this New in April during lockdown , Due to boredom buying random bits online for the van !
As new condition all fixings included .
Decided it’s not for us .not a camper van so not needed Really . Collection only as I don’t fancy posting its heavy .

£130 £110

Last edited by a moderator:
Rib passenger swivel . Non offset .

Installed this New in April during lockdown , Due to boredom buying random bits online for the van !
As new condition all fixings included .
Decided it’s not for us .not a camper van so not needed Really . Collection only as I don’t fancy posting its heavy .

£130

EDIT

£110

Would this allow for my EHU and leisure battery to stay under the passenger seat??

Would this allow for my EHU and leisure battery to stay under the passenger seat??

I’m not sure , depends on the height of your setup .
The swivel plate sits flat across the top of the seat base . So if anything is higher than the seat base then it wouldn’t work . I had it fitted with sub under seat , no problems .

Ah that would work then, I do have a flip forward seat aswel but assume this would no longer be needed

Ah that would work then, I do have a flip forward seat aswel but assume this would no longer be needed

This swivel is for a single passenger seat . I should of stated that in the advert.

A flip forward seat ? Is this a double passenger seat ?

This swivel is for a single passenger seat . I should of stated that in the advert.

A flip forward seat ? Is this a double passenger seat ?
Yes it’s the double that flips forward
Ah ok so this works on the drivers side any link to what it is?

Hmm I like this but worried about my steering wheel being in the way

Back