Revo Mapping Deal

Phantom

T6 Pro
Hi All

Just spoke to Ian at Eclipse where I had my van converted and I believe REVO are reducing suppliers so he has a deal on remapping for a few weeks so you would need to be quick!

I rate Eclipse highly hence happy to recommend!

Tel: 01935 321564
Mob: 07760 888916
Web: eclipsecustomcampers.com
Mail: info@eclipsecustomcampers.com

Eclipse Custom Campers
9 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate
Yeovil
Somerset

Kind Regards

Nick

I rate Eclipse highly also,my kitchen pod came from there and it is outstanding:thumbsup:

my mate from Somerset had his Webasto fitted there too:thumbsup:

Will be getting mine booked in for after Christmas at their HQ in Daventry. Got what I hope is a good price.

Hi my van is in with Ian (eclipse Custom Campers) having Bilstein B14's, H7 headlights and ETON front dedicated speaker upgrade...Cant wait!

Anyway just thought I'd mention that Ian is an approved REVO dealer, and he still has a 10% discount on REVO ECU remap software. Just had my T6 done and what a difference, its like a new van, should have done it months ago.

Contact Ian at:

Eclipse Custom Campers
9 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate
Yeovil
Somerset

Kind Regards

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All and thanks Phantom, yes to confirm we still have a REVO remapping deal available currently, 10% off RRP. We are approved dealers for REVO, see here Welcome to REVO. The remap makes a huge difference to the drivability of your van and is a fantastic upgrade. REVO have also recently released the software for the T6 102BHP Euro 6 engine. Many threads online regarding REVO. Here is a review of the remap form on of our customers who had a VW T6 102BHP:

‘whilst the increase is significant what I really like is the torque allowing me to avoid gear changes and creates a much smoother driving experience. It feels like it is creating power earlier in the rev range too making for smoother pull off. I also like the extra punch in 2nd/3rd gear when pulling out of junctions/slip roads.
If I boot it in first is judders but turns out this is stability control kicking in so it’s obviously trying to spin the wheels. I did gun it once and yes I can feel the power higher in the range also but that is not how I will drive it, except perhaps to clear the EGR Valve occasionally.

Overall I am really pleased, it seems to have improved all the bits I wanted with no detriment to the bits I already liked. thanks for a great service’

Feel free to contact us via the forum or details below

Back