Reversing camera retrofit price

You don't need to spend any fees to install. It's pretty much click and play when it comes to installing one. I did it myself in my camper with the help of a YouTube video and didn't have to tap into the rear light reverse ignition wire. I have it so my MFSW buttons can be pressed to switch the rev cam on to see what's behind without having to go into reverse.
Hi there. Any chance of a few more details on this install please? What sort of camera did you fit, how did you get the MFSW to work with this, which youtube video? Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Any chance of a few more details on this install please? What sort of camera did you fit, how did you get the MFSW to work with this, which youtube video? Thanks in advance.
I have a Kenwood DAB8020, Connect2 canbus for MFSW with a Road Angel camera. The Kenwood is connected to the switch live so the camera will recieve power and I spliced the positive from the camera to the switch live reverse power. There are multiple YouTube videos for this set-up

I have a Kenwood DAB8020, Connect2 canbus for MFSW with a Road Angel camera. The Kenwood is connected to the switch live so the camera will recieve power and I spliced the positive from the camera to the switch live reverse power. There are multiple YouTube videos for this set-up

Back