Reversing camera retrofit price

Carlwaynie

T6 Pro
How much to have someone to retro fit a reversing camera on a 18 plate T6 thats already been sound proofed ,insulated and lined, is it relatively easy to do ?

Is it an aftermarket or OEM camera you want bud? Has it got a pop top? Any photo's of inside the van

I've just fitted one to mine with exactly your setup. Also a tailgate or barn door are a factor in which way you feed the wires through

I’ve not bought it yet chaps.. it’s tailgated and probably would go down the OEM route but that depends on the difference in price

How much to have someone to retro fit a reversing camera on a 18 plate T6 thats already been sound proofed ,insulated and lined, is it relatively easy to do ?
Second @Dav-Tec , where are you based?

Our after market camera supplied and fitted is £250. OEM is nearly double if not more

We're not far away we're about an hour away just off junction J28 of the M1

Cheers….still on the hunt for the right van a the moment, could take a while , did have a T6 edition lined up but something didn’t feel right with it even thou it ticked all the boxes

Im having a permanent rear view camera fitted on Monday with the rear view mirror as the display. Camera position will hopefully be very covert. Photos to follow.
This is exactly what I'm looking to have, want continuous rear feed as I self installed a wolfbox one on my t4. Was told the only way (without new head unit which would end up double the cost) is a new rear view mirror which costs 400. Also getting front and rear dashcams (360) think it will be close to 800 fitted. That's going in a converted 6.1. The converters will lay the power and av cables in the roof lining when being converted. To just get an oem reversing camera I was told 1400 but that doesnt show continuous rear view.

Look forward to your pics!

You don't need to spend any fees to install. It's pretty much click and play when it comes to installing one. I did it myself in my camper with the help of a YouTube video and didn't have to tap into the rear light reverse ignition wire. I have it so my MFSW buttons can be pressed to switch the rev cam on to see what's behind without having to go into reverse.

This is exactly what I'm looking to have, want continuous rear feed as I self installed a wolfbox one on my t4. Was told the only way (without new head unit which would end up double the cost) is a new rear view mirror which costs 400. Also getting front and rear dashcams (360) think it will be close to 800 fitted. That's going in a converted 6.1. The converters will lay the power and av cables in the roof lining when being converted. To just get an oem reversing camera I was told 1400 but that doesnt show continuous rear view.

Look forward to your pics!
Well i can tell you it will be £300. Getting done tomorrow.

Back