Resolved: Cab Interior Lights not working

hyk

VIP Member
Help. I have a 67 plate Highline panel van which has been converted to a camper. a few weeks back i removed the front map lights/reading lights to swap the original bulbs to LEDs. I took the light unit out and have only got round to putting it back.

Having re-connected it I now have no cab map/reading lights. My step lights and rear courtesy light (with LED bulb) are still working. The rear courtesy light was one of the original rear lights which i relocated as part of the conversion

My Carista is showing error code 03435

Having read some other posts i have tried disconnecting the battery to see if it resets itself but no luck

Any help will be much appreciated :)

LEDs are polarised so will only work one way round (unless they have circuitry to eliminate this, like the Osrams I have fitted).

as they’re W5Ws have you tried removing one and turning 180 degrees and putting it back in?

LEDs are polarised so will only work one way round (unless they have circuitry to eliminate this, like the Osrams I have fitted).

as they’re W5Ws have you tried removing one and turning 180 degrees and putting it back in?

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I've tried switching the bulbs 180 but no luck. I've put the old bulbs back in and still no lights. I'm wondering if it's a fuse problem. I recently put in a dashcam , from a piggy back fuse, so maybe that has caused the issue

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I've tried switching the bulbs 180 but no luck. I've put the old bulbs back in and still no lights. I'm wondering if it's a fuse problem. I recently put in a dashcam , from a piggy back fuse, so maybe that has caused the issue
I did much the same thing along time ago, it was a blown fuse. Remember that the circuit is live with the door open, I had shorted out some contacts and caused the fuse to blow.

i disconnected all of the connections and reconnected them all and got it working

Back