Require Head light upgrade and Air play !

Upgrades required

• Headlight Upgrade

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Head unit Upgrade

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AV Elements

IMG_1644.JPG Hi !

I have a T6 combi
6 Seats

First time Van owner.
Very proud it drives like a dream

T32. With. 204 bhp. Really nippy

I have standard headlights. And would like them to be brighter preferably white .

The DAB. Is without Airplay and Nav.
Could really do with both .

Certainly Leather Seat Covera to preserve the original seats .

And Hand rests for the Driver Seat.

Appreciate if I can be guided to where to go which Shop or where to get these To Do List ticked off...

All help is greatly Appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Welcome to the group @AV Elements.
My first bit of advice would be to remove your full address from your Avatar detail. There are too many unscrupulous buggers out there.

Have you got the H4 or H7 headlights? You have a couple options ultimately. 1) upgrade the H4’s to H7’s, they are a simple plug and play swap over, @Pauly can supply. It’s really not worth putting upgraded bulbs in the H4’s as the reflector pattern of the unit is pants. If you want LED’s you have 2 further options. 2) Rhere a couple of places now starting to offer an LED upgrade (such as Transporter HQ) however this is just an LED DRL strip with H7 dipped and mains. Or you can go for a full OEM LED upgrade, again Pauly can supply but if you want to do it properly you’ll need the auto leveller components that attach to the rear antiroll bar; and this starts getting expensive. The OEM LED’s will give you the brightest whitest light of the range.
As to you stereo woes, place a call to Absolute Audio in Wiltshire (or @Absolut5 as he is known on here) not much he doesn’t know when it comes to ICE and also does some awesome line outs as well.
Depending on your willingness to travel and exactly what you want to do Upholstery wise, Vision Upholstery in Shropshire is a good starting point. A few chaps have had theirs done there and results look pretty good.

Best of luck, hope you’ve got deep pockets.

Hi DaveyB

Thanks for the advice! I have update the address.

With regards to the headlights I have just yellow bulbs

Will check if they are H4. Or other

Where do I get the contact details for Pauly ?

Thanks again for your response .

SID

Welcome to the group @AV Elements.
My first bit of advice would be to remove your full address from your Avatar detail. There are too many unscrupulous buggers out there.

Have you got the H4 or H7 headlights? You have a couple options ultimately. 1) upgrade the H4’s to H7’s, they are a simple plug and play swap over, @Pauly can supply. It’s really not worth putting upgraded bulbs in the H4’s as the reflector pattern of the unit is pants. If you want LED’s you have 2 further options. 2) Rhere a couple of places now starting to offer an LED upgrade (such as Transporter HQ) however this is just an LED DRL strip with H7 dipped and mains. Or you can go for a full OEM LED upgrade, again Pauly can supply but if you want to do it properly you’ll need the auto leveller components that attach to the rear antiroll bar; and this starts getting expensive. The OEM LED’s will give you the brightest whitest light of the range.
As to you stereo woes, place a call to Absolute Audio in Wiltshire (or @Absolut5 as he is known on here) not much he doesn’t know when it comes to ICE and also does some awesome line outs as well.
Depending on your willingness to travel and exactly what you want to do Upholstery wise, Vision Upholstery in Shropshire is a good starting point. A few chaps have had theirs done there and results look pretty good.

Best of luck, hope you’ve got deep pockets.

Easiest thing to do is private message him. At the top of the page you will see the word “inbox”, Press it.
You will then get a drop down box and in it are the words “start a new conversation”, click on them.
In the “participants” box write “Pauly”; add a title in the relevant BSC, and then start writing your message in the big box.
Pauly is the chap that runs the forum.

If you make a normal thread post, that you want a particular user to see, the other way of doing it is put an @ symbol immediately before their user name I.e @AV Elements . You must however spell it exactly right. Once you have put the first three letters of their name in, you’ll get a list of all the users it could be on the left side of your post, as you put more letters in, the list will reduce, or you can just scroll down it and select the one you want.
DaveyB

I voted headlights. They are safety feature, the rest is comfort.

Back