Replacing Headlamps

Sam Lawson

I've read through a good few posts on here regarding replacing the headlamps. My Caravelle has the 'basic' yellow headlamps, and i'd like to replace them. It would be lovely to have the LED option, but it seems really expensive. I've been sent LOTS of options by people for retrofit options, tho some i'm weary of creating too much glare on the roads.

I live in Kent, if there's anyone that can be recommended to advise me and supply/fit a decent set of lamps that give me the brighter, white look, that won't blind anyone driving the other way. I'm not too fussed about DRLs, but i know that most come with those as well.

Cheers all.

I'm guessing you have H7 Headlamps ? if so just go for a better bulb, about £20, you could go for the retrofit leds but they already have H7s in them, so I wouldn't have thought you would be gaining much spending £500 on a set.

That was my plan, Philips have an LED bulb, but i've been advised against it elsewhere as i've been told the reflectors in my current lamps will create too much glare to oncoming traffic.

Back