VIP Member
T6 Master
++++++++
Dellmassive-camper-van-adventure
Dellmassive-list-of-sale-items-garage-clear-out
++++++++

Renogy 12V 100AH LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY W/ BLUETOOTH​

SKU: RBT100LFP12-BT-UK

i paid £465 - selling for £365 collected or plus postage.

++++++++

its only had 2x cycles in one of my battery boxes at T6F summer camp.

the new camper journey means im selling all the uninstalled kit to raise funds.

boxed as new.

++++++++

1664624997200.png1664625022225.png1664625014480.png1664625006797.png

1664625035283.png

+++++++

DESCRIPTION
【Uncompromising Quality】 State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 2000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide operating temperature range.
【Easy Upgrades】 Upgrades to lithium seamlessly with the standard BCI group size but a greater energy density, a deeper discharge capability, a higher round-trip efficiency, and a faster charging speed.
【Reliable BMS System】 The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
【Low Temperature Protection Function】 The lithium battery has low temperature charging and discharging protection function. When the temperature is below 0℃, it will stop charging. When the temperature is below -20℃, it will stop discharging.
【Auto-balancing Function】 Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function, improving the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
【Real-time monitor】 Monitors the battery operation status on mobile devices in real time with the built-in Bluetooth module.

+++

1664625290119.png1664625300312.png1664625317267.png1664625341226.png1664625329845.png1664625309320.png

Last edited:
1664625462887.png

+

+

FAQ​

1. How to activate the battery?

The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate. Prior to long periods of storage, please disconnect the battery from the system. The battery will enter shelf mode automatically after 24 hours. In shelf mode, the battery has a low self-discharge rate and can hold the charge for a longer period of time.
2. What should I do if the battery shuts off due to low state of charge(SoC)?

Please disconnect the battery from loads and charge the battery as soon as possible. Failure to do so may cause irreversible damage to the battery.
3. What type of cell do you use inside the battery?

The prismatic cell within the battery has excellent thermal characteristics. It requires less cooling per energy unit when compared to the cylindrical lithium cell format. Additionally, it offers excellent cycle life expectancies even under high and varied loads.
4. How long will your battery last?

Our battery is capable of 2000 cycles of perfect charge and discharge, after which the efficiency of the battery will drop to 80% of the factory performance, but it is still very good for your use. If you live a completely off-grid life, calculated at the rate of a full charge and discharge per day, you will be able to use it for more than 5 years.
5. How many batteries can I connect to at most?

Please connect your batteries in parallel, we recommend a maximum of 8 batteries in parallel, and our automatic battery balancing system allows you to achieve parallel safely.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!

this battery has Auto SLEEP mode - but doesnt shut off the power. ( which is good )

just charge/discharge above 1A to wake up for the next 24hr period.

ie BT APP - will show OFFLINE when battery sleeping.

My one is ...

SKU: RBT100LFP12-BT-UK

I got this when 1st released .. it's a few months old. Still has warranty.

Only 2x cycles . Been sitting there looking pretty the rest of the time.

I’m sure the BT version is taller than the non so won’t fit under the seat?

I never fitted it in the van.

Yes it's taller, so won't fit under the single seat standing up.

So it would need to be lying on its side.

Or fitted elsewhere,

Or made into a mobile battery box like I had it.

I think my posts in this thread were deleted? Was it because I compared the selling price to the new price?

I think my posts in this thread were deleted? Was it because I compared the selling price to the new price?
No, just swept up in a general tidy up of replies to keep the thread concise, by the looks of it. (Like these will be)

No, just swept up in a general tidy up of replies to keep the thread concise, by the looks of it. (Like these will be)
Is this something that is done on this forum?! Someone goes through and deletes replies to a thread to tidy up?

Haven’t noticed this in the years I’ve been a part of the T6Forum. Who makes these editorial decisions?

Is this something that is done on this forum?! Someone goes through and deletes replies to a thread to tidy up?

Haven’t noticed this in the years I’ve been a part of the T6Forum. Who makes these editorial decisions?
Quite often, the threads are cleaned up to remove off-topic or general non-relevant posts to keep the information concise.
The moderators do this work, and it helps keep the forum tidy, on-topic, friendly, polite and easy to search.
If you haven't noticed this, it is because it is done very well.
The only free-for-all is in the pub.

Quite often, the threads are cleaned up to remove off-topic or general non-relevant posts to keep the information concise.
The moderators do this work, and it helps keep the forum tidy, on-topic, friendly, polite and easy to search.
If you haven't noticed this, it is because it is done very well.
The only free-for-all is in the pub.
I guess my suspicion is that my (brief, friendly, on-topic) post demonstrating that the asking price was not far off the new price was not appreciated and therefore deleted in order to fetch a higher price from a potential buyer.

If that is the case, it feels a bit like a conflict of interest. Or perhaps an abuse of admin privileges for personal gain.

Anyone whose looking for this type of battery already knows the new prices. Like me, I thought……. Mmmmm…
it’s a free forum to post sales at your own valuation level. If it sells it sells. Not sure commenting on the valuation adds value to the post though!

Anyone whose looking for this type of battery already knows the new prices. Like me, I thought……. Mmmmm…
it’s a free forum to post sales at your own valuation level. If it sells it sells. Not sure commenting on the valuation adds value to the post though!
Yea, I do see your point, but I like to think of this forum as a community. I’ve benefited loads from the generosity of others and likewise I hope I’ve offered something in return.

As members of this community, do we watch as a fellow member overpays? Isn’t everyone entitled to a fair price? Wouldn’t you tell a mate that a price was too high?

If it matters, you could look into my posting history and see that I often comment on a sale being a great price or great value.

I see the role of moderators, but if moderation means squashing the fairness of an open market, it feels a bit dishonest.

In this case, I didn’t express an opinion on price. I simply referenced the factual price. Doesn’t seem egregious, and deleting certainly causes me some concern.

Reactions: DXX
Yea, I do see your point, but I like to think of this forum as a community. I’ve benefited loads from the generosity of others and likewise I hope I’ve offered something in return.

As members of this community, do we watch as a fellow member overpays? Isn’t everyone entitled to a fair price? Wouldn’t you tell a mate that a price was too high?

If it matters, you could look into my posting history and see that I often comment on a sale being a great price or great value.

I see the role of moderators, but if moderation means squashing the fairness of an open market, it feels a bit dishonest.

In this case, I didn’t express an opinion on price. I simply referenced the factual price. Doesn’t seem egregious, and deleting certainly causes me some concern.
As I saw it, you pointed out that Lee had omitted a price, he corrected the post, added the price.
The thread was then cleaned up to keep his ad prominent.

If you choose to read it another way that’s on you. As mentioned, anyone can look up the price of kit.
You are continuing to make an issue of it, highlighting the reason why topics are moderated.

As I saw it, you pointed out that Lee had omitted a price, he corrected the post, added the price.
The thread was then cleaned up to keep his ad prominent.

If you choose to read it another way that’s on you. As mentioned, anyone can look up the price of kit.
You are continuing to make an issue of it, highlighting the reason why topics are moderated.
I’m happy to leave it. I was merely trying to ascertain whether my suspicions were correct, that my post which asked if the product for sale matched the one in the link I provided was intentionally removed. I pointed out the price for the new battery with free shipping, which was roughly the same price as the listed price of the new item. It seems the seller or moderator didn’t want prospective buyers to know they could buy the product new for a comparable price.

I guess I might now expect that these posts highlighting some potentially nefarious activity will be removed to avoid further scrutiny.

Have to admit this has soured my experience on the forum somewhat. 100% positive to this point. This type of activity doesn’t feel honest or well-intentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back