Remote Central Locking Issue

CtotheA

VIP Member
Hi all, would appreciate some advice here if possible! Out of the blue my remote central locking is refusing to work with both keys. Has been working with no problem, then after a short drive it will not work on the keys buttons at all (also coincided with a start/stop error). The key works manually and locks all doors from the drivers side, tried resyncing keys a few times (as in, key in door and pressing the unlock button as an example) but to no success. I’ve checked all the fuses, and everything looks good. Just super strange, anyone had anything similar and found a fix? Thanks - appreciate any advice

Hi all, would appreciate some advice here if possible! Out of the blue my remote central locking is refusing to work with both keys. Has been working with no problem, then after a short drive it will not work on the keys buttons at all (also coincided with a start/stop error). The key works manually and locks all doors from the drivers side, tried resyncing keys a few times (as in, key in door and pressing the unlock button as an example) but to no success. I’ve checked all the fuses, and everything looks good. Just super strange, anyone had anything similar and found a fix? Thanks - appreciate any advice
Have you checked/ changed the batteries in the remote ;)

So a little more of an update, both keys are transmitting (been tested) have tried to resync and reprogram to no avail. Anyone ever come across this, lock mechanism works fine on the key manually and the door card button. No errors showing and has worked fine up until one journey! Mad really

Back