Remap for TDi 150

PullersSWK

Hi Guys,

Starting to research remaps for my T6 150 DSG.

Originally when I started looking into things I was going to go Pendle, but I’ve read so many story’s now about no shows, poor back up and people being threatened I’m put off to be honest.

Next option was REVO but I understand this isn’t going to be custom and more of a generic software.

What would you recommend?

The vans done 125500 with good history etc. I just want a more responsive and “alive” van, DSG Also to be mapped.

Am I right in thinking the 180-190bhp is safe and achievable

Thank you

We can sort this, we do proper data logged maps which are logged on the road so tailored to what the van can do safely and reliably in real world conditions

Hi Guys,

Starting to research remaps for my T6 150 DSG.

Originally when I started looking into things I was going to go Pendle, but I’ve read so many story’s now about no shows, poor back up and people being threatened I’m put off to be honest.

Next option was REVO but I understand this isn’t going to be custom and more of a generic software.

What would you recommend?

The vans done 125500 with good history etc. I just want a more responsive and “alive” van, DSG Also to be mapped.

Am I right in thinking the 180-190bhp is safe and achievable

Thank you
Where are you on the country?
I recently was in the same position as you and was passing Collins of Probus and chance would have it they had time to fit me in there and then.
It’s a 4motion so wanted the 4x4 rolling road so options were limited.
Ended up going from 160hp to actual to 191 on the dyno.
Drives really well now.
There was a well regarded independent near me but he only had 2wd dyno. If there was someone like Davtec close to me that would have been my option.
The Revo option seems well regarded but the explanation from a local agent didn’t instil confidence.

We're in Derbyshire. A Dyno map doesn't mean it will translate into something usable real world

So will a data log to see what the boost pressure is at and fuel pressure etc

Back