Remap Day

Alan Croft

VIP Member
T6 Pro
sad I know but quite excited to be taking the van to our local Revo dealer in Louth tomorrow for a remap. Hoping the increase in torque makes my 150ps manual nicer to drive and better towing abilities. Wonder if the fuel economy will improve too. Hopefully a fun day.

sad I know but quite excited to be taking the van to our local Revo dealer in Louth tomorrow for a remap. Hoping the increase in torque makes my 150ps manual nicer to drive and better towing abilities. Wonder if the fuel economy will improve too. Hopefully a fun day.
Yes I’m intrigued by this as contemplating doing this on my 150ps manual so let us know please

exciting stuff! I have Revo stage 1 on my 150ps manual and its superb so should be a good day!

Reeto well map all installed and done this morning. Whole process took about 2 hours. Turns out the van (2016) needed a software update first then they did their thing with it. Service was excellent and they have a nice waiting area.

My drive home was certainly fun Obviously I am not expecting it to suddenly turn into a golf gti!! However it now pulls really cleanly from around 1500 rpm to 3k in every gear (over 3k is just noise in most diesels lol). I am certainly very happy with it and on the few miles I’ve done today would recommend it. Ok in the wet you have to be a tad careful for wheel spin but easy to be gentler on the throttle

To sum up well worth doing and with the 20% off even better value.

Hi Alan -

was it Louth Volksworld you went too? I've used them for servicing until taking the all-in plan out, great guys and great service.

Just booked mine in on 23rd November for a Stage 1 revo map, so I can understand your excitement. Mine's a 150bhp TSI so I'm hoping it will get up to around 300bhp.
It’s a great upgrade for your engine. Just be ready for an upgraded clutch.

Reeto well map all installed and done this morning. Whole process took about 2 hours. Turns out the van (2016) needed a software update first then they did their thing with it. Service was excellent and they have a nice waiting area.

My drive home was certainly fun Obviously I am not expecting it to suddenly turn into a golf gti!! However it now pulls really cleanly from around 1500 rpm to 3k in every gear (over 3k is just noise in most diesels lol). I am certainly very happy with it and on the few miles I’ve done today would recommend it. Ok in the wet you have to be a tad careful for wheel spin but easy to be gentler on the throttle

To sum up well worth doing and with the 20% off even better value.
Had mine done at louth (only 15mins away) on the discount too… not to bad, like you say its not a golf gtd just yet, but i noticed it most on the cornwall drive… eats the m5 and passes owt with no struggle

Back