Sold Reimo Bike and Surf Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasont6

VIP Member
I’m selling this bed and mattress that we bought last December for our Kombi camper van.

We had it in the van until about March but it’s been used about 7 or 8 times, we use the pop top more and it’s taking up quite a bit of space stored in the house!

The bed fits either side of the van, the bed frame comes with plates to secure it to the tie down points.

It’s as new really, details as Reimo website

https://www.reimo.com/en/camper-van...f-bed-kit-including-mattress-and-cover?c=1021

Please let me know if there is any questions.

£800ono

Collection Worcester or Bristol

Thanks

I’m selling this bed and mattress that we bought last December for our Kombi camper van.

We had it in the van until about March but it’s been used about 7 or 8 times, we use the pop top more and it’s taking up quite a bit of space stored in the house!

The bed fits either side of the van, the bed frame comes with plates to secure it to the tie down points.

It’s as new really, details as Reimo website

VW T6, VW T5 Bike & Surf bed kit including mattress and cover

Please let me know if there is any questions.

£800ono

Collection Worcester or Bristol

Thanks
Hi I am interested in this is it still for sale

Hi Chris, it will be but as I didn’t get any interest I haven’t progressed with arrangements for the alternative I have in mind!

It’s not been used all winter but have a couple of trips lined up around Easter and will probably now need to keep it until after that.

If you’re still in market for one in a few weeks then happy to arrange viewing etc

Apologies for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back