For Sale Registration T6 RUF

FGL465

Have the personal plate T6 RUF for sale. Currently on retention certificate as I am selling my donor vehicle. So, no further transfer fees to pay and can be transferred straight onto a recipient vehicle, or kept on a certificate until 2029. Ideal for Swamper, camper, 4motion, Christmas present! Sensible offers only. Thanks

Hi, interested in this plate but very difficult to offer a sensible price as it could be worth from £250 onwards..

You are right - very difficult to value as they are such a personal thing. Have put it on eBay at £599, but their search engine for personal plates is not great so thought I would put it on the forum direct. Have had it valued by a couple of plate dealers but would prefer to sell direct as it saves me and the buyer commission. Have only just put it on, so not sure of interest, but I suppose first offer of £500+ would secure it. Hope that helps, Fraser

Reminds me it’s almost time for the annual Scrabble fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Get Porsche tagged in the add on ebay. Ruf is a very famous in the Porsche circles so might generate more interest. If I had some spare cash Id be buying it as my aim is one day to have a Ruf car.

Thanks for replies, called the guys at RUF a while ago as they have some numberplates listed on their site. He said they move really slowly if at all because the market for RUF cars is so tiny. As it is T6 RUF, thought I would broaden the exposure here.

I’ve sold a few Porsche related plates, best place to advertise this would be on Collecting Cars, I’ve shifted half a dozen across their platform and it doesn’t cost the seller a penny ! If it’s worth anything it will be spotted on there.

as said, RUF owners are very few and far between, Singer appears to have become the “must have” for the I’ve got more money than sense brigade,

Simple as sending them an email, they are very good, and there’s some serious buyers on there !

I’ve sold a few Porsche related plates, best place to advertise this would be on Collecting Cars, I’ve shifted half a dozen across their platform and it doesn’t cost the seller a penny ! If it’s worth anything it will be spotted on there.

as said, RUF owners are very few and far between, Singer appears to have become the “must have” for the I’ve got more money than sense brigade,

Simple as sending them an email, they are very good, and there’s some serious buyers on there !
@FGL465 @C4S agree with The Collecting Car website, bought an "investment car" from their website really easy. The buyer pays the fee's (6%) so it's free for the seller. Some great old school cars on there not just exotic cars.

It’s a trip down memory Lane flicking thro their previous Auctions at what’s sold and how much for, it’s also a good market indicator of what’s hot and what’s not, the 205’s are having a bit of a resurgence at the minute, just be careful as it could become expensive, I set myself a Unicorn spec 911 that I’d order from the factory, one day ? knowing full well I’d never find it....... PTS, no sun roof, adaptive seats, extended leather, manual,

Unfortunately it cropped up ! And it’s sat in the garage outside !

It’s a trip down memory Lane flicking thro their previous Auctions at what’s sold and how much for, it’s also a good market indicator of what’s hot and what’s not, the 205’s are having a bit of a resurgence at the minute, just be careful as it could become expensive, I set myself a Unicorn spec 911 that I’d order from the factory, one day ? knowing full well I’d never find it....... PTS, no sun roof, adaptive seats, extended leather, manual,

Unfortunately it cropped up ! And it’s sat in the garage outside !

pics please

Back