Recommend Me Some Side Bars Or Running Boards

Flashollie

University Manager
T6 Pro
Hi
I have a black LWB lowered 30 mm with B14s and running black 19"wheels the dark bright blue stripe running low above the sills. I don't have the van here otherwise I'd post a picture.

I would like some side bars or running boards. I very occasionally mount a kayak on the roof so I'm leaning to running boards but I want them to be subtle not huge planks. Hence why visually I prefer bars. The ones with flat sections look a good compromise but the ones I've seen are very flimsey when you stand on them.
I'm about 14 stone and they do seem to bend a bit when I load them. So are there better quality ones that people recommend I've heard some are mild steel and will rust quickly. I dont mind paying for a good quality product.

I'm also need some style advice over what colour? I'm not sure on colour or finish maybe a matt finish in black but I'm worried that's too much with the black van wheels so maybe a matt stainless finish?

Any advice welcome.

Cheers

Hard to say really without seeing the van colour etc..
Mild steel can always be powder colour coded or black with a said blue strip spriling along??.

Back