Rear window tint advice

I went fully dark rear and sides and 50% front, love it no more being dazzled from behind when idiots forget to drop from full beam.

Iv'e got Limo on the tailgate for privacy to the boot area, side windows are standard which I'm happy with[/QUOT
View attachment 2015 Went limo tint with mine and very happy with it.can still see out

Hi Amped, really interested in further info on your tinted windows and also your wheels! I have the same colour T32 150bhp Shuttle picked up last week, fyi it will be receiving a part fit-out in a few weeks. One window will be replaced when the kitchen pod installed fyi and I will be getting the other 3 tinted. 2 thigs:
- Can I get some more info on your tinting side view etc and your view on what you can see from the outside looking in?
- The make and spec alloys you have on in the photo above - was considering getting something like this:

18" DK 103 ALLOY WHEELS VW TRANSPORTER T5 T6 SHARAN TOURAN TIGUAN SCIROCCO | eBay

Appreciate it is all about choice - but I was thinking black alloys would be too dark - but seeing yours I am thinking again .... A full side shot would be great!

Many thanks Paul

Getting my side windows on the Kombi done tomorrow, and the rear bulkhead window, I've fitted a metal blank to rear tailgate window and sprayed it black so you cant see in looks great, anyone had the windscreen sun strip done might get it fitted any pics anyone

Getting my side windows on the Kombi done tomorrow, and the rear bulkhead window, I've fitted a metal blank to rear tailgate window and sprayed it black so you cant see in looks great, anyone had the windscreen sun strip done might get it fitted any pics anyone
Just wondered what shade you going with for the tint?

Any photos of back window now mEtal?

Just had it done today I went for full limo on side doors and bulkhead window, got a sun strip too, very happy with the results.
c_XLlt_RRz_Qt_Szs_H2x9_Le_GXg.jpg

0jk_ABf_Kv_RCa_CCQPUy_AMEA.jpg

TDBV_f_Or_SUOAc_NNMa_Ah_WWA.jpg

Just had it done today I went for full limo on side doors and bulkhead window, got a sun strip too, very happy with the results.
c_XLlt_RRz_Qt_Szs_H2x9_Le_GXg.jpg

0jk_ABf_Kv_RCa_CCQPUy_AMEA.jpg

TDBV_f_Or_SUOAc_NNMa_Ah_WWA.jpg
Hi your side windows look wicked. Is the tint applied to the outside?

Vic & Bern did theirs a while back. Well worth subscribing to their channel, loads of destination ideas, reviews, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I went one down from limo....the tint guy put me off. Said most he'd done were the one down from limo.....even if you press your face against mine, you can't see in. Only time you can see in is when you look through towards an opposite window if that makes sense? I don't think there's much to choose tbh? Have a look at the pics I posted on side on Saturday if you need an idea how dark they are.:thumbsup:

my converter steered me away from the 95% limo tint so i went with the 80% tint they recommended. I think it's the best balance.

Had mine limo tinted, excellent job done by glas weld of York, nice and dark in back for tools and kids, still got home visibility out over

Back