Rear Mat For Twin Door Kombi

Murdoch

Electrician
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I wasn’t sure where to post this question and looking on line hasn’t found me any suggestions ...

I have a T6 Kombi, twin door with 2 + 1 rear seats . Most of the time I keep the twin seat in my garage and use the space for work it ...

I’m looking for a single mat that would allow me to cover the whole rear up to the front seats and have the cut outs that would allow me to fit and remove the rear seats as I need them.

Thanks

Also try rugs for bugs. You can send them a template of what you want in the colours you want amd they'll post it.

I have the same set up as you and I bought some mats for front and rear. I'm away from the Van at the moment but will have a look tomorrow or Tuesday and let you know where we got them from.

Forget that. Just re read your post. These only go from the rear seats to behind the front. They don't cover the rear cargo area.
So I've been no help at all but the thought was there.:)

Mine came with a rubber mat in the rear.

As did mine, but since I have had the sortimo system added which means a solid floor over the original mat ...

And I would like a mat over the solid floor and extending to behind the front seats .....

Thanks for the ideas so far

I used Mega Van Mats for mine. Very good for the price. Got a full set including step mats and all with orange and black checkered piping :cool::cool:IMG_20180927_175235.jpg

IMG_20180927_175259.jpg

IMG_20180927_175332.jpg

I wasn’t sure where to post this question and looking on line hasn’t found me any suggestions ...

I have a T6 Kombi, twin door with 2 + 1 rear seats . Most of the time I keep the twin seat in my garage and use the space for work it ...

I’m looking for a single mat that would allow me to cover the whole rear up to the front seats and have the cut outs that would allow me to fit and remove the rear seats as I need them.

Thanks

@Murdoch did you find anything to suit your original request?

Back