Found Rear lashing point and a few hardboard panel clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
I damaged one of the bolts that hold down the rear lashing points and had to massacre one of the plastic cups to get it out so I am looking for one bolt and one plastic cup, I have the metal eye

image.jpg

I also seem to have lost a few of the rear side wall hardboard panel fixings so could do with 7 or 8

image.jpg

If anyone has any of these that they have removed from their van it would be much appreciated, failing that I will have to order some from VW :(

I damaged one of the bolts that hold down the rear lashing points and had to massacre one of the plastic cups to get it out so I am looking for one bolt and one plastic cup, I have the metal eye

View attachment 159805

I also seem to have lost a few of the rear side wall hardboard panel fixings so could do with 7 or 8

View attachment 159809

If anyone has any of these that they have removed from their van it would be much appreciated, failing that I will have to order some from VW :(
I have a shed load of the OEM panel clips.
I might have a lashing point bolt as well.

Thanks @Howzat , just had a pm and i have some clips coming my way, just after the lashing point plastic trim and bolt if anyone has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back