rear fog light cable id on T6

The Ham

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can somebody help me id which cable is the rear fogs.
drilled a hole in the top left rear corner to pass a cable through and nicked the edge of the loom up there, now my rear fogs don't come on with the switch, but they do flash with the indicators.Also get bulb out warning when I switch on fogs. so I'm thinking of running new cable to bypass damaged area.
any other ideas greatly appreciated

T6 originally halogen, I've upgraded to T6 leds and run the extra cables with Pauly's kit

Last edited:
Fog light cable is grey/white ie grey cable with a white stripe

Drivers/offside side plug

Socket Number - Cable Colour - Function

1 - Black/Red - Brake Light

3 - Brown - Negative

4 - Black/Green - Indicator

5 - Grey/White - Fog Light

6 - Grey/Red - Tail Light

Passenger/near side plug

1 - Grey/Black - Tail Light

3 - Black/White - Indicator

4 - Brown - Negative

5 - Green/Black - Reverse

6 - Black/Red - Brake Light

This Has been doing my head in this morning.
Now got no rear fogs or right/offside indicators.
story so far-
stupidly drilled a hole in each corner high up in rear for a couple of reading lights, no rooflining up at this point.
When I locked van I noticed foglights flashed with indicators, upon further investigation I could see damge to wires through hole.
when I put right inidator on both fogs flash as well, but no fogs with switch, so thought wires must be touching so did a test, without cutting cable I exposed fog cable either side of corner and then fogs come on with switch as well as right indicator on solid. thought great that's it. so cut cable either side of dmaged corner and joined new cable.
Now I have no rear fogs and no drivers side indicators front/rear/side.
Can't understand this as all, are there any fuses that would affect just the one side of van.
need to get inicators working, fogs I can sort later.
HELP PLEASE

820EA642-C4F6-4D88-A755-11681258C43A.jpeg2B2EBAF7-E010-4D40-8D5D-BB1F312BBD33.jpeg

Finally sorted, replaced section of rear fog light cable and found bare section of adjoining cable, so after repairing everything and resetting the BCM everything now back to normal. PHEW!!

Drivers/offside side plug

1 - Black/Red - Brake Light

3 - Brown - Negative

4 - Black/Green - Indicator

5 - Grey/White - Fog Light

6 - Grey/Red - Tail Light

Passenger/near side plug

1 - Grey/Black - Tail Light

3 - Black/White - Indicator

4 - Brown - Negative

5 - Green/Black - Reverse

6 - Black/Red - Brake Light
hi am I right in thinking, looking at the above, that there is no rear fog light on the nearside? I was just checking my lights before the mot and unnecessarily swapped a good twin filament bulb thinking it had blown but still couldn't get the fog light to switch on. Now thinking it only has an offside light, am I right?
Cheers Keith

hi am I right in thinking, looking at the above, that there is no rear fog light on the nearside? I was just checking my lights before the mot and unnecessarily swapped a good twin filament bulb thinking it had blown but still couldn't get the fog light to switch on. Now thinking it only has an offside light, am I right?
Cheers Keith
If you have halogen rear lights then yes

Back