T6 Shuttle fog light retrofit

Steved55

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I've read the posts already on here but can't find a definitive answer so any help appreciated! I have a 2016 shuttle se with auto headlights but no fogs. I've obtained the lights and surrounds, just need to wire them in. If I obtain a new 10 pin switch with auto position and front and rear fog facility, can I simply pick up from the new pin supply on the switch and operate the fogs through a fused supply and relay?
I've tried to source an oem wiring loom but can't find one for a van with existing auto lights
Thanks
Steve

Not sure why autolights would have any relevance to foglight wiring other than the wire that goes to the rotary switch ?

You have two options with the wiring, you can either go factory style and wire the fogs and the switch back to the BCM which will give you manual control and the option of cornering lights if you desire or alternatively you can fit aftermarket wiring and just have manual control
The aftermarket wiring consists of a 12v supply to a relay and the relay is controlled by the extra pin coming form the light switch

I think i may still have 1 or 2 of the looms in the middle if thats the path you choose

Thanks@pauly - that's just what I need - the only relevance of the auto lights was the spec of new switch I need - all the ones I could find had a light sensing module which I don't need

I can have a check when im in the office next as think i still have some looms and switches kicking around, may have something that will work for you ?

Back