Re trim but not as you know it!

dubdub

T6 Pro
Hi all, im thinking of having my 5 seat combi re trimmed but im interested to hear if anyone has used anything different from leather or alcantara. Nothing wrong with either of those just looking for something a bit different from the usual quilted leather look.

Maybe some kind of Tweed? im sure i saw a pic of a car somewhere done with Tweed seats and door panes too...looked soooo cool, prob very nice to sit on too? :thumbsup:

Once I had my Land Cruiser Troopie seats retrimmed in Outlast by exmoor trim.

seats-os.jpg

I've seen a good few T5/6s retrimmed with the 80s VW/Merc style tartan and it always looks good, that's what I'll go for eventually

Is that a sort of vinyl? I've been looking at the New Wave Customs site...wow they do some very neat work indeed! even some Harris Tweed in there too so maybe im not quite as odd as i thought :D

Hi all, im thinking of having my 5 seat combi re trimmed but im interested to hear if anyone has used anything different from leather or alcantara. Nothing wrong with either of those just looking for something a bit different from the usual quilted leather look.

Maybe some kind of Tweed? im sure i saw a pic of a car somewhere done with Tweed seats and door panes too...looked soooo cool, prob very nice to sit on too? :thumbsup:
Have at look at these pics, Harris Tweed from New Wave 2016 Demo - Traditional ‘Lux’ - New Wave Custom Conversions

Loving the Harris tweed but not all that yellow. Bit full on for me.
This retrim could be interesting if you go down this route.

Im now thinking of something with a little retro look, I like the old Ferrari or Lambo look with a combo of leather and alcantara with stainless steel eyelets in the back and seat, i was actually talking to the trim shop about this today, might also get the door cards done too instead of the rear seats :thumbsup:

Back